Sculptures from Sarah Lucas’ extraordinary show at the 56th Venice Biennale will be brought to the Soane Museum this month, the custard yellow of the drawing room having inspired the artist’s scheme at the British Pavilion. Then on 18 March Elizabeth Price will be debuting her Contemporary Art Society commissioned film at the Ashmolean Museum in Oxford.
Around the UK:
- AV Festival: Meanwhile, what about Socialism? Newcastle, Gateshead and Northumberland, 27 February – 27 March 2016
- New Arrivals, The Whitworth, The University of Manchester, 12 March – 20 November 2016
- Elizabeth Price: The Contemporary Art Society Award, Ashmolean Museum, Oxford, 18 March 2016 – 15 May 2016
- Omer Fast: Present Continuous, BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art, Gateshead, 18 March – 3 July 2016
- Sir Peter Blake and Rose English, The Harley Gallery, Welbeck, Nottinghamshire, 20 March – 5 June 2016