It’s the North of England with the most exciting openings this month: Nathaniel Mellors debuts his Contemporary Art Society commissioned film in Preston, Ben Rivers shows in Manchester, KAWS at the YSP and Martin Parr in Wakefield. On 20 February you can also get the rare opportunity to have your portrait taken by Martin Parr himself at a pop-up studio at the museum.
Around the UK:
- Andy Warhol: Works from the Hall Collection, Ashmolean Museum, Oxford, 4 February 2016 – 15 May 2016
- Martin Parr: The Rhubarb Triangle & Other Stories, The Hepworth Wakefield, 4 February 2016 – 12 June 2016
- Nothing Happens, Twice: Artists Explore the Absurdity of Life, Harris Museum & Art Gallery, Preston, 6 February 2016 – 4 June 2016
- KAWS, Yorkshire Sculpture Park, 6 February 2016 – 12 June 2016
- KALEIDOSCOPE: Celebrating 50 Inspirational Years, Modern Art Oxford, 6 February 2016 — 31 December 2016
- Ben Rivers: The Two Eyes Are Not Brothers, The Whitworth, Manchester, 25 February 2016 – 22 May 2016